India Post is set to release the 6th Merit List for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts in 2023. The previous five merit lists have already been published on their official website, and the upcoming 6th list will also be made available on www.indiapost.gov.in. The merit list will be prepared based on the candidates’ marks obtained in the 10th standard Secondary School Examination, aggregated to an accuracy of 4 decimals. With a total of 40,889 vacancies, the GDS recruitment process is ongoing, and candidates can check their results by following the steps provided on the official website.
India Post has been consistently releasing merit lists for GDS recruitment, shortlisting candidates from various states, including Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh. Aspiring candidates who couldn’t make it in the previous lists are eagerly awaiting the 6th merit list’s release. Once available, the direct link to download the India Post GDS 6th Merit List 2023 PDF will be provided on the official website for easy access to the results.
How to check India Post GDS 6th Merit List 2023
To check the India Post GDS 6th Merit List 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of India Post – www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Look for the “Career” or “Recruitment” section on the website’s homepage.
- In the Career or Recruitment section, search for the link related to the GDS 6th Merit List or “Shortlisted Candidates.”
- Click on the link to access the GDS 6th Merit List.
- You might need to select the state/circle from where you have applied for the GDS Recruitment 2023.
- The GDS 6th Merit List will be displayed in PDF format, containing the names and roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates.
- Use the search function in the PDF to find your roll number and name to check if you have been selected in the 6th Merit List.
If you find your name on the GDS 6th Merit List, congratulations! You have been shortlisted for the Gramin Dak Sevak post. If not, don’t worry, you can always try again in future recruitment cycles.